Saturday, May 4, 2013

Tater-tot Breakfast Casserole


This breakfast casserole is my absolute favorite! I love preparing the sausage the night before and just adding everything else and sticking it in the oven while I ready. I made it for Christmas morning this year so my Mom could sit back and relax while we opened gifts. If you try this recipe, I'm sure it will become a family favorite for you too. I'm really partial to sausage brands. Neese's is the way to go on the East Coast. Feel free to use whatever meats you want.

Prep time- 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes

Ingredients:
1 pkg Neese's Sausage (or ground sausage)
4 eggs (beaten)
2 cups of milk
2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
1 bag of tater-tots. 

Instructions:
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
1. Cook ground sausage until brown and spread on the bottom of 9x13 baking dish. (I use glass)
2. Layer cheese on top of meat.
3. Mix eggs and milk together and pour on top of meat and cheese.
4.  Add more cheese if you'd like, then top with tater-tots.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes on 350. ENJOY!

Follow Queen Cuisine on Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this looks so amazing. Thanks for sharing!
You can visit me at http://goodeatstostyle.blogspot.com/