If you can't tell by now, I'm a fan of the buffalo flavor. I fell in love with this website that is completely dedicated to grilled cheese. I wanted to give credit where credit is due because that girl is awesome. Here is the link for the original Blue Buffalo grilled cheese recipe Grilled Cheese Social. I changed the recipe a little to fit my diet and taste preference. (I'm not blue cheese fan).
One loaf sliced French Bread
1/2 8 oz Fat free Cream Cheese
2 cans of 10 oz chicken (drained)
2/3 c Cheddar Cheese
Hot Sauce to taste
Ranch for dipping
1. Slice your french bread and butter one side of each piece. Make sure you're matching your slices so your grilled cheese will go together well.
2. Mix Cream Cheese and Cheddar Cheese in a bowl and spread both sides the non buttered side of your bread slices.
3. Mix hot sauce and chicken together.
4. Add chicken mixture to one side of the cheese slices.
5. Place the butter side down onto your skillet on medium heat.
6. Flip sandwich until it is grilled to your liking and the cheese is melted.
7. ENJOY or Dip in ranch for extra flavor.