Monday, February 10, 2014
Spinach Zucchini Mini Frittata
1/4 c Almond Milk
1/2 a large zucchini chopped
1 handful spinach chopped
Pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
2. Chop your zucchini and spinach set aside.
3. Mix your eggs and milk in a bowl and cheese (if you choose).
4. Combine veggies and egg mixture.
5. Add to measuring glass with spout of dish with spout
6. Pour mixture 3/4 full to your greased muffin tin.
7. Bake for 30 minutes and let it cool for 15 minutes before you remove from tin.