Monday, March 25, 2013

Skinny Buffalo Tuna Dip

On this snowy, I was looking to heat up a little in a healthy way. I'm doing a almost fat free buffalo tuna dip. The fat comes from the cheese in this recipe, if you can get around it, Use fat free cheese.

Ingredients:
3 cans of Tuna
1 c of Chedder or Colby Jack Cheese
1 c Fat free Ranch
One pkg (8oz) Fat Free Cream Cheese
1/2 c or more to taste Hot Sauce

Instructions:
1. Strain Tuna and spread in skillet.
2. Add cream cheese and when it is melted add ranch.
3. Add cheese and hot sauce last.
4. Mix contents until they are well blended.

5 comments:

Jessica @ Blog-Inspired Cooking said...

My son would totally love this because he loves tuna and my husband loves buffalo-flavored stuff. I might have to make it sometime soon!

Unknown said...

Yay Jessica! I hope it works out. Tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

Do u eat this warm or cold

Anonymous said...

Hot. And it is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is very good! I added chopped celery. We also had celery sticks to dip :)