**Disclaimer** This recipe feeds a ton of people. I usually invite my friends over to indulge in a bowl or two and when we have family functions it serrves about 16 people or more. I enjoy these for leftovers or you can freeze them in a muffin tin and eat for months. My Grandmothers both make chicken-n-noods around Thanksgiving and Christmas once it gets cold. I love this and prefer it to regular Chicken noodle soup. The recipe is simple but can easily go left if you over cook the noodles. Here is the recipe.
1 pkg Wide Egg noodles (dumplings)
1 can of cream of chicken soup (Healthy choice)
2 tbs butter
3 chicken breast
2 cups water
Salt & Pepper
1/2 c Milk
1 box of chicken broth
1. Boil your noodles in the chicken broth until they swell and soften. (adding pepper as you go). Add the 2 cups of water to the Chicken broth or it will not last to cook your noodles.
2. Boil chicken and then shred in a skillet. After noodles are cooked add chicken to pot with noodles.
3. Add butter and milk then close lid and let excess water simmer down some for about 5 minutes.
4. Add cream of chicken soup last then cover pot for another 10-15 minutes.
5. Let the noodles stand to thicken up and then enjoy!