3 Lamb Shoulder Chops
2 Tbsp honey
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place lamb in a roasting pan.
2. Rinse lamb and pat dry. Rub honey over entire surface, then combine spices and salt and pat into honey.
3. Let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
4. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until medium-rare. Remove from oven and allow to sit for 15 minutes before serving.
**Meat should be 145 degrees if you would like it medium-rare.
Skillet Green Beans
1. Add 1 tsp butter into the skillet and let it melt.
2. Add green beans and heat until soft and hot.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add green bean to a bowl of 1/4 of Parmesan cheese and mix. Serve hot with rice.