Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pineapple Crock pot Chicken

Some days I just do not feel like standing in front of the stove. I'm new to the crock pot world but I decided to give the Pineapple chicken recipe a go. I took soy sauce out of the recipe because it is a little saltier than I like. It was so great without it! Just a little reminder that I rarely use full fat or full sodium cooking items. I use low-sodium Teriyaki sauce, fat free may and dressings, and I rarely ever add salt to my food.

Ingredients:
3-4 Chicken Breast
1 can chunk pineapples (half juice drained)
1/2 c Low-sodium Teriyaki Sauce
Crushed Red pepper flakes
1 tsp minced garlic

Instructions:
Coat crock pot with cooking spray or Olive oil. Place frozen chicken breast in pot and cover with pineapples, Teriyaki sauce,crushed red, and garlic. 




 Cook on high for 4-6 hours.
Serve with rice and sauce from the crock pot.


Follow Queen Cuisine on Pinterest

No comments: